Rutgers Southern Regional Child Care Resource and Referral Agency
The Rutgers Southern Regional Child Care Resource and Referral Agency (CCR&R) is a multifunctional organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting high quality early care and education for young children in southern New Jersey.
The Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R serves five southern New Jersey counties:
- Atlantic County
- Cape May County
- Cumberland County
- Gloucester County
- Salem County
The Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R serves as a resource:
- For FAMILIES to find quality early care and education services within their community.
- For Early Care and Education PRACTITIONERS to pursue professional advancement at a range of educational levels.
- For Early Care and Education PROVIDERS to enhance the quality of instruction and learning in their child care centers.
- For POLICY MAKERS and KEY COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS to promote and support emerging best educational practices for children ages birth to 8.
- For FOUNDATIONS AND FUNDERS the Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R promotes partnerships for quality investment in early care and education to ensure our country’s long-term economic stability.
In addition, the Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R ADMINISTERS the FAMILY CHILD CARE REGISTRATION PROGRAM in the five southern New Jersey Counties it serves.
As one of only two university affiliated Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies in the country, the Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R brings to our work the knowledge and resources of Rutgers University faculty and staff.
The Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R is an entity of the Rutgers Camden Technical Assistance Corporation (RCTAC) which is an independent non-profit 501(c)(3) organization affiliated with Rutgers University and located on the Rutgers Camden campus. For tax purposes please reference EIN#20; Camden County DUNS#
Partner News & Updates